Sunday, May 26, 2013

Leslee's Sweet and Sour Chicken


This recipe was very tasty! I followed the directions exactly and added broccoli, peppers, and snap peas. After I cooked it, I let it sit for a while with the lid on which seemed to finish cooking the broccoli. I served it over brown rice.  I liked the sauce and it could easily be used in all sorts of stirfrys! 

I also made the quick and easy noodles. We all enjoyed those, especially Summer. I used corn spaghetti noodles and also added some grilled chicken. This is something I will make again! 

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Your stir fry looks yummy. Good idea about the lid cover to help finish cooking the broccoli. Also glad to hear the noodle dish was good - I am planning on making it tomorrow.

Audrey said...

Glad that you liked both dishes. We did too! Good idea about possibly using the sauce with other stir-fry's.