Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce and more

I have made several of the recipes lately but have not been very good about taking pictures of them! I did remember for the Pasta and Tomato Cream Sauce though:) This was a tasty dish although nothing too special about it. I substitute the cream for milk with no problems.

I recently made the tequila chicken using the water substitution as well. I thought the marinade was a little to watery so next time I would add much less.  It made some tasty chicken and we ate it sliced up in tacos. When I made the malted chocolate chip cookies I could not find any malted milk when I was shopping so I used powdered milk. Not sure if that is at all the same but it worked. Sean said they were very good! Last week I also tried out the lemon blueberry pancakes. I made these gluten free so I had to make a few changes but tried to keep most of the ingredients in there. They turned out really tasty and we all enjoyed them! A fun twist for our way to often breakfast for dinner nights:) 

3 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Good to know the powdered milk worked!

Audrey said...

Thanks for the reviews! Funny about using the powdered milk :)

Anonymous said...

Malted milk can sometimes be super tricky to find. I normally can find it with the cocoa.