Monday, May 20, 2013

Tarin's Tortellini

So we had the tortellini for dinner last night and I liked it.

I cut out the extra salt and lemon. Also I didn't have any basil, but I think it was fine without it.

I liked the little kick from the red pepper, but I did use less.

The only other thing that I didn't like was that by the time we ate it I wanted it too be a little creamier, but I think that was our fault for letting it sit too long before eating (we had guests over and Doug wanted to show them the chickens before dinner).


We will definitely be making this again. It was a great size for company and we didn't have any leftovers!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks so much for your review, Tarin. I need to make this again with the changes. Good to know it turned out tasty enough to make it again:)