Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jacki's Menu 40 Review

We are just cooking up a storm over here this week! Today I made the Baked Crispy Chicken Parmesan, Mini Garlic Monkey Bread, and Snickerdoodle Blondies. It was all delicious and easy to make. For the Chicken Parmesan I used 2 thighs and 2 breasts. I just used regular breasts and trimmed them down so they were not so thick but I think next time I would just use either thin breasts or the thighs which were thin enough.  Very easy to make. I used the already shredded Parmesan cheese and it didn't melt very well. Better to use fresh grated. I served angel hair pasta as a side along with the extra marinara sauce.  The Mini Garlic Monkey Bread was fun to make and easy too. But, I overcooked it. It still tasted good though. I recommend a little less garlic and fresh grated Parmesan cheese so it will melt better. The Snickerdoodle Blondies were really easy to make and very tasty too. I halved the recipe but otherwise followed the recipe as written. This is an easy dessert to make with ingredients most people have in their kitchen all the time. I would make all of these recipes again.



1 comment:

Audrey said...

Glad to read your review as we will probably be cooking this menu next. Glad that everything turned out well.