Friday, February 27, 2015

Rutter Kitchen- Menu # 18





 
Since I'm writing this so late after fixing it, I don't remember who did what.  I think Dana and Ashley fixed the Grilled-Chicken Alfredo Pizza and they followed the recipe.  We used a rotisserie chicken and that gave it good flavor.  We made some pizza following the recipe and then we made a few pepperoni pizzas.  We made regular sized pizzas as that was easier for us.  The BLT salad was super easy to fix.  We didn't make any changes to the recipe, but next time I fix it, I would probably just add the croutons and dressing
as it is eaten.  We had leftovers and I ended up tossing the salad as the croutons and dressing made everything soggy.  I think Ashley fixed the No-Bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Bars.  We decided to use rice krispies instead of corn flakes as that is what I had.  It was very simple to make.  We liked the pizza and the BLT salad, but had mixed reviews about the bars.  The bars were hard to cut through, but I actually liked them.  I thought they had good flavor.  They were a little dense, so that was off putting for some of our group.  This was a fun menu to make :)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yes, I agree the bars were a little hard to cut through. Good to know the recipe tastes good with Rice Krispies too. Everything looks really tasty!