Friday, February 27, 2015

Rutter Kitchen Menu #2




 Here's our meal.  It was a fun menu to make and we all liked it pretty well.  We followed the burger recipe and did find the teriyaki marinade a bit strong.  We would probably just sprinkle some on as it cooked next time.  Other than that it was a good recipe.  Ashley fixed the Onion Rings and she said they weren't hard.  They were a little messy to make but they tasted good.  My guys still prefer the recipe that I usually cook though.  I fixed the Bars and they were so easy to make.  Instead of using 22 individual size cups, I used 32 snack size and that worked just fine.  We liked the bars, but I found them a little too salty for me.  I think they would be a hit at a get together like a pot luck etc...  Everything was eaten up, so we must have liked it :) 


1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum! Your food all looks so good! I agree - best not to marinate the meat, just add some on top or mix a bit in with the burger as forming it.