Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Jacki's Menu 5 Review

I am definitely behind on my menu cooking but trying to catch up this week. Yesterday we had my parents over for the Asian Glazed Salmon meal and it was delicious! I loved the broiled salmon with the glaze. I cooked it the 4 minutes on each side and it was perfect for me but a little overdone for a couple of the tasters. I am not good with cooking fish for other people because I tend to like mine a little more cooked. No sushi for me!  I will definitely make this again. So tasty and easy. The Sesame Green Beans were a bit of a bust but that is my fault. The store didn't have any fresh green beans so I used some frozen ones and it just didn't turn out very well. I will try again with fresh. I think they could be really good. The Fluffy Fruit Dip was so easy to make and tasted good. But, I have had other fruit dips that I prefer. We had apples, strawberries, grapes, bananas, and kiwi with the dip. I cooked some jasmine rice with chicken broth and onion powder then when it was done I added a little toasted sesame oil and mixed it in. It made the perfect side dish for the salmon. I really liked this meal.



1 comment:

Audrey said...

The meal looks great! We haven't been able to cook it yet, but I'll check your review again before we cook it :) glad that you all liked it.