Sunday, February 15, 2015

Reviews

I made a major change to the Brown Sugar glazed salmon, by using chicken. We just prefer that around here:) I did follow the recipe for the rest and we all liked it. It had a nice flavor and was easy enough to make. I didn't have any fresh green beans so I used canned instead. I cooked them the same way though. I thought the flavor was nice and it made green beans a little more exciting. The fruit dip was easy and delicious!

I also cooked the Black Bean Tacos a few weeks back but I can't find the picture. Those were delicious too! I was nervous about adding the red onion but it really gave it a nice flavor. They were a little messy to cook but they were very easy to serve to the kids. We all enjoyed them!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Nice idea to use chicken in place of the salmon. Glad that everything tasted good :)