Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jacki’s Review of Penne with Chorizo & Sweet Peppers in Garlic Cream Sauce

Ooooooh Baby!  This meal was GOOD!  How can you go wrong with heavy cream and sausage:)  We had this pasta dish  tonight for dinner and it was just a tad hard to stop eating it.  The recipe was pretty simple but I did make a few changes.  I did not use the whole pound of the penne.  I cooked the whole box but only ended up using about 2/3 – it just seemed like too much for the amount of sauce.  I used a hot beef link sausage because I had some in the freezer.  I also sauteed up some mushrooms and tossed them in – wonderful addition.   I don’t know what else to say except it was delicious – try it.

Ingredients assembled:

Jacki's Pics 110

Final dish before serving:

Jacki's Pics 111

Plated up and ready for dinner:

Jacki's Pics 112

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Mmm looks and sounds delicious! I look forward to giving this a try!