Friday, July 30, 2010

Leslee’s Review of Chicken with Eggplant, Capers, Black Olives.

It has been fun catching up all the recipes this week and has made my meal planning very easy! Last night we tried this recipe and I was a little nervous because I had never eaten or cooked eggplant before.  I imagined it as something gross, but it was just like a squash. It is probably not something I will cook with on a regular basis but fun to try out.  The only change to this recipe I made was omitting the capers because I forgot to buy them and I don’t really know what they are.  This was really tasty and perfect to serve over rice! I am planning to try out the potato salad that was chosen with this in a few days with a different main dish, so look forward to my review on that:)

IMG_6462

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

A very colorful and tasty looking meal!

didi said...

looks so good!!! Ok I am back and will start catching up with you guys next week. xoxo