Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Word... Delicious!!


Yuuuuuuuuuummmmmy!!! Thumbs up for these recipes...


Today I made these recipes, and we really enjoyed this dish, I can't believe how tasty and easy to do it is. My husband enjoyed this food so much that he said " I know how much you love me because of this food"... lol.

I'm pretty sure these recipes will become part of our diet :)


I only did one change in the potato salad, that I preferred not to use the pickle relish, because I don't like it that much, and also because it isn't good for my stomach.


This time we took more pictures to share. I hope you enjoy this food as much as we did.






2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Beautiful pictures! I bought all of the the ingredients I needed for the recipes today so I will probably make them tomorrow. Really looking forward to it now that I read your review. Thanks.

didi said...

love your pics!!!! It sounds very delish....Can't wait to make these recipes!!!