Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jacki’s Review of PW Breakfast Burritos

I made these for dinner last week while Rich’s parents were here and we all liked them.   They were also good heated up for leftovers without the tortilla.  I followed the recipe as directed except I just used store bought diced potatoes instead of making my own.  These were easy to make and tasted good, making them an excellent choice for any meal of the day.

NaDee stirring the filling mixture.

Jacki's Pics 003

My filled and rolled up tortilla ready to eat – sorry it isn’t a very
exciting picture.  We also had jarred peaches and OJ.  I just rolled
mine up – I did not tuck the ends in like PW did.

Jacki's Pics 004

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We are not big breakfast burritos eaters; but I am thinking this would be good with toast like Audrey mentioned.

Audrey said...

It was very tasty without the tortilla :)
Thanks for your review of the recipe. It's always fun to have some extra taste testers when you are trying the new recipes.