Thursday, February 3, 2011

Congratulations Gretchen

This week was Gretchen's turn to pick a recipe but her baby boy made an early appearance and was born on January 26th! They named him William James and will call him Liam.  He is a cute little guy and I am sure she is very busy adjusting to life with two little kids so we will give her a break this week:) Congratulations Gretchen!!
Since not too many of us have made the last few recipes (or anyone?) lets just take the week to get caught up!
Hope you all are surviving this cold spell! We are freezing down here in Texas and I am sure it is colder everyone else...

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh man! I totally forgot I was supposed to pick one for this week. Thanks for the congrats!! Things are definitely busy :-)

Jacki's travels said...

Congratulations, Gretchen - I hope everything is going well there in your household with the new baby - cute name. I am planning on making the onions and the poppers this weekend and will post as soon as I do!