Friday, February 25, 2011

Leslee's Comfort Meatballs

I was excited to try these since so many people have made them and liked them!  The meatballs were simple to put together and I used gluten free quick oats.  I popped them into the freezer as well to speed up the process. Rather than completely covering them in flour I just sprinkled some on top, mostly because I didn't want to dirty another dish. The whole meatball process was a bit time consuming but they were definitely delicious! We ate them with mashed potatoes, green beans and the first watermelon of the year (which was pretty good!).

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Your meal looks delicious - good enough to eat! Watermelon sounds good too.

Audrey said...

Your plate looked great, very tasty looking! I'm ready for some good watermelon also :)