Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rutter Comfort Meatballs......So Amazing!!!!

Oh my goodness, this was such a simple recipe and so tasty!

Everybody was really hungry, so instead of putting the meatballs in the frig for 30-45 min, we put them in the freezer for about 15-20. It worked!!!!

While the meatballs were freezing up, we made the sauce and prepared the side orders (dishes).

Worcester sauce...YUUUUMMMMM!!!

Preparing to fry the meatballs and place them in the oven. Don't forget the flour!!! We didn't so I don't know what would happen if we did, but I wouldn't chance it.

Brown on both sides, still very red in the middle. I was a little worried about how raw they still were, but after cooking for 45 min my worries were comforted.

Oh, the sauce was so good. We all really liked it....we except for 2.

TA DA!!!!!! Our finished Comfort Meatballs.

This is probably one of my favorites out of the book. They were so quick and easy. Everybody except 2 peeps really liked them. I would definitely make them again.

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

I almost forgot the flour - actually cooked a couple without it before I remembered Heidi's comment about it. Your meatballs look beautiful.

Heidi said...

Good idea about putting them in the freezer. I think that next time I make these I will put about 1/2 in the freezer. Looks yummy!