Monday, February 21, 2011

Rutter Breakfast Burritos......

YUUUUUMMMMYYYYY!!!!

We really enjoyed these breakfast burritos.

I thought the potatos were a diffrent idea for a breakfast burrito. Brandon didn't really care for the potatos. We will probably hold off on them next time. We prefer the good ol' sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast burritos.

Cooking in Audrey's Kitchen....Always so much fun and I look forward to our cooking days.

Look at that ........ so pretty!!!

Finished product!!!! So good!!!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

It was a fun recipe to cook :). They were very filling & the potatoes were different, but I liked them. I had some of the leftovers another day & I just warmed the mixture up in a skillet & then had a piece of toast on the side. Very good ! I liked that better than the tortilla. Good pick Dana :)

Jacki's travels said...

I enjoyed the breakfast burritos as well - I need to post about them.