Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jacki’s Review of PW Potato Skins

Since we are not the party animals the rest of you all probably are, I just incorporated these into a meal.   They seemed like appetizer type fare but they tasted really good with the grilled chicken-apple sausages and green salad we had.   I thought they were delicious and I wanted to eat way more than I did.  They  were not too hard to make either – just a little time consuming with the baking of the potatoes, scooping out, then baking more etc. – but worth it.  I don’t think I made any changes to the recipe but I did forget to “generously salt” the scooped out potato.  I still thought the final product tasted good even without the salt but I would recommend a light salting.  Looking forward to hearing how the rest of you enjoyed this recipe. 

Assembled and ready to serve

Jacki's Pics 119

Looks delicious doesn’t it?

Jacki's Pics 120

2 comments:

Audrey said...

The potato skins really looked good! I'm ready to go cook ours. We will be cooking them Wednesday, so I will have to wait a few more days. Glad that they tasted good :). Thanks for the pic's.

Leslee said...

Those look very tasty Good idea to cook them with the sausages!