Monday, May 23, 2011

Rutter Review....Eggs in a Hole

Breakfast for dinner....ALWAYS a favorite!!!! This was an amazing recipe and soooooooo easy. It was also a huge hit. We will definitely use this recipe again.


BONUS!!!! As we were cutting out the holes in our bread, I was trying to think of what we could use the little crust less circles for. It hit me....French Toast!!! I took the middles of the bread home and made french toast out of them for Brandon and I the next morning. They were so good, cute, and quick. Brandon loved them as well. So....save those little circle of bread and make French Toast!!!!





I look angry in this pic. Promise I WAS NOT!!! LOL. Think I may have been in mid sentence, thought, dazed, or something. LOL!!!!



Dinner is served!!!!!



YUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I normally just fry up those little pieces of bread too with some butter on them and just eat them like that. I swear it is the best part!

Audrey said...

Glad your idea worked out with the bread rounds. Great review! They did taste very good :)

Jacki's travels said...

Your meal looks very tasty and good idea about the bread rounds. Looks like Baby Rutter is growing well:)

Leslee said...

Breakfast for dinner is always fun!