Monday, May 16, 2011

Rutter Sugar Cookies!!!!!

After reading posts, Audrey and I decided not to add as much oil to the mixture. We used like 3/4ths less than what the recipe called for. The cookies turned out tasting good, a little cakey, but good. If I would have pressed them out thinner I think we would have liked them more. I will next time cut the oil in half and see how the cookies turn out. I just can't stand imagine putting that much oil along with the butter in the dough. Guess we will see what happens next time.










2 comments:

Audrey said...

I think it would be interesting to make them thinner. The dough tasted pretty good. Good enough that people ate the dough Right out of the frig :). I wonder if Ree made a typo error with the recipe ? I look forward to reading other peoples reviews.

Jacki's travels said...

I still need to make this recipe. I would really like to try it just because everyone has tried different amounts of oil with varying results. Sugar cookie dough is good dough:)