Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jacki’s Review of Marmalade Muffins

I made the muffins tonight for dinner to go along with a Quiche I prepared.  They were easy to make and quite tasty.  I even managed to not over mix them so they were not tough!  I cut the recipe in half but otherwise did everything as directed.   I thought the sauce at the end would just run off but the muffins absorbed it all.  They are definitely a nice change from the standard “from a box mix” muffins. 

Here are the muffins after they had soaked up the sauce I poured on after baking.

Jacki's Pics 023

3 comments:

Leslee said...

They look good!

Audrey said...

Muffins looked good! Are they the mini size? It's surprising how much sauce the muffins soak up :)

Jacki's travels said...

Yes, they are mini size and I was also surprised at how much of the sauce they soaked up - all of it!