Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Leslee’s Cooking

I realized I have quite a few recipes to post about!

The Italian Chicken and Veggie skewers were delicious and easy to make. I just used bottle salad dressing which was even easier! When I was making the potatoes I was worried they would be way too mustardy but I thought they turned out very tasty.  Most of them I couldn’t taste the mustard.

IMG_9754

When I made the Chili-Lime Steak I mad the salad that went along with it.  I think I might have switched around a few of the salad ingredients but kept the steak the same.  The store I went to didn’t have any flank steak out so I just used some other flattish steak and that grilled up quickly and tasted good!

IMG_9758

I also made the Beef Stroganoff a few weeks ago but didn’t take a picture.  We thought it was good, but it tasted better before I added the sour cream.  I think overall I just made it too thick and then the sour cream thickened it up more. 

We also tried out the Mango Sorbet in our ice cream maker (same one my mom mentioned). I made it before Nika posted about not using sugar, and I used all the sugar without thinking.  My mangos were nice and rip and all that added sugar made it very sweet, but very good! I think you could definitely cut back on or eliminate the sugar!

I still have a few more dessert recipes to catch up on but some far everything has been very tasty! 

No comments: