Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tarin's Ham and Egg Cups

Let me start out by saying that these might be the best things ever. I made them for the Easter party that I had mentioned before and they were great. I did one batch and it made 2 dozen and enough for scrambled eggs after. I did alter the recipe because I wasn't sure if the 2 year old would like all the spinich and veggies she put in. So I substitued in parsley and I added paprika as a seasoning. Really good. I had about 5 left over and just reheated them for quick snacks for the next 2 days. I had to slice about 1/4 of the ham off so they would fit better, and I never quite figured out how she got them to look so perfect, but taste wise they were great. We'll definitely make them again!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for the review. Good to know they keep well for leftovers. I am planning on making these on Monday for dinner. They sound really good.