Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Jacki and Nika's Menu 11 Review

I was visiting at Nika's home last week and I whipped up this easy meal one night for dinner. Everyone seemed to like it. I did not get around to making the Almond Joy cookies though so I still need to make those for review.  The Cheesy Artichoke Bread was simple enough and very tasty. Somehow I forgot to put the sour cream in but it was still good. The Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti was very easy and made a lot. I found it to be just a tad salty so I would probably omit the sausage or sub with ground beef next time and use low sodium chicken broth. We used fettuccini pasta because that is what was in the pantry and it worked great. I have never cooked pasta in a slow cooker so this was fun to try.


3 comments:

Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

This looks amazing!!!!! Audrey have we made this yet? I can't remember. If not, I look forward to cooking it!!!!

Audrey said...

That does look great! We will remember about the saltiness :) no Dana we haven't made it yet.

Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

Wooohooo!!! Can't wait to cook it!!!!