Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ribs & Porkchops!

I have two meals to review. First is Meal 7 with the pineapple grilled porkchops. I was a little dissapointed because I had everything ready to go but I couldn't get the grill to stay lit because it was really really windy! I ended up cooking the porkchops and pineapple in the oven and they were good but I think the grill would have been better.  I really like the crockpot vegetables. I added onion soup mix instead of italian since that is what I had. They turned out perfect and we ate them straight from the crockpot ( no broiling). I did make the dessert too but I probably messed it up because it was a bit of a gooey mess. Everyone still ate it and loved it though. Summer told me, "Just because it is ugly doesn't mean it doesn't taste good!" She was right;)




 Next the ribs. They were very good and I agree, much like the Our Best Bites one. I just broiled them at the end to with the bbq sauce. The corn muffins turned out great as well. We haven't tried the popcorn yet, but it looks very good!


2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks so good! I was surprised at how tasty the crockpot veggies were and not at all soggy. Cute Summy:) yes that dessert was so good but probably less caramel than called for would be better. You will love the popcorn if you make it.

Audrey said...

Glad you liked the pork chop meal & that the veggies turned out so well. We haven't fixed the rib meal yet, but I'm glad that your family enjoyed it :) I look forward to trying it.