Thursday, March 11, 2010

Audrey's Blueberry-Nectarine Galette











This was a hit with my family :) I followed the recipe, except that I bought frozen mixed berries and doubled the amount that the recipe called for. Because of that I also double the amount of the sugar mixture. It made a mess in the oven while I cooked it, but I just did the auto clean on the oven the next day and the mess was gone. We had vanilla ice cream with it and it sure tasted good. It isn't too sweet and maybe that is because I used berries instead of nectarines or peaches which I think are sweeter. I will have to try it with some peaches or nectarines next time.

2 comments:

Leslee said...

That looks really good. I am glad your oven cleaned up the mess itself!

Jacki's travels said...

Yum! Your dessert looks really good. Thanks for commenting on the substitutions and your suggestions. I am looking forward to making both recipes but I might not get a chance to until next week.