Friday, March 5, 2010

Rosemary chicken and Twice baked potatoes finatelly!!!

I am so sorry to take so long to post this. I had made this dish the day we got the news of my nephew Mckay passing away. I had just finished taken the pictures when my mother in law called, so needless to say we didn't eat the food. It was a very easy dish to make. Since we were taking the boys skiing I decided to just chop up the potatos and bake it in the oven in a dish and it was delicius, I had planned on eating the left overs for breakfast with fryed eggs.
Maybe I will make this again someday.

























































1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Both your chicken and potatoes look very good. I like the idea of just cutting up the potatoes and making a casserole type dish with the recipe. Thanks.