Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jacki’s Review of Cinnamon Rolls

These cinnamon rolls were quite easy to make and very, very good!  I halved the recipe because it made quite a lot and I was not planning on giving any away.  My dough was pretty soft and I think I needed just a bit more flour and next time I will roll the dough out just a bit more.  My maple icing probably could have been a little thinner and next time I will not use as much on the rolls.  It just seemed like too much icing.  But, I liked this recipe and I will definitely make these again some day- very yummy.

Cooking in the oven:

Jacki's Pics 002

Just frosted – I know, PW’s look way better than mine and the icing is kind of thick.   ooops… looks like I got carried away when I was checking the center for doneness (and tastiness:))

Jacki's Pics 003 

Sorry – I forgot to take a picture of an individual roll.  If you have made these and get a chance to post about it I would love to hear your review. 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Your rolls looked really good! I think I will try them in bigger pans next time. I'm with you on the icing :)