Friday, December 10, 2010

Leslee’s French Breakfast Puffs

I made these tasty little things on Monday night  for a  “breakfast dinner”.  The whole recipe was easy to follow and they cooked up nicely.  I didn’t make any changes.  Sean said that he thought they were vey good.  He did say they were a little more dense so they were pretty filling.  I made myself some plain gluten free muffins and then rolled them in butter and the cinnamon-sugar mixture.  They were very tasty!

 

My little helper mixing things up…

  IMG_8288 

The finished product…

IMG_8291

3 comments:

Heidi said...

that looks like a nice mixer! :) The breakfast puffs looks good too!

Jacki's travels said...

Cute little helper! Thanks for the review. I still need to make these - I like your idea of using them with a breakfast dinner.

Audrey said...

Enjoyed your pictures :). We also did a breakfast for dinner. They were a fun twist on regular muffins.