Monday, December 13, 2010

Biscuits and Fried Chicken for Leon

Ok, Leon has been bagging me to make this fried chicken and sure enough it was easy and very tasty. I used chicken thighs and chicken tenders that we had in the freezer and that was perfect. I seasoned the chicken before soaking in the buttermilk and I also added some delicious smoked paprika I got from Spain that made the chicken even better hmmmmmmmmm. Leon and the boys asked me to double the recipe so I did and we had leftovers and the chicken tasted even better.

















We also enjoyed the biscuits I have never made biscuits so I wasn’t sure how this was going to turn up. Alexandro helped me to cut the biscuits we don't have round cookie cutters so we used a cup, it was perfect!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am glad that your family liked it... I am fixing it again this week :)

Jacki's travels said...

The smoked paprika sounds good. I agree that the chicken made really good leftovers. Your meal looked really yummy and healthy with all the veggies. I especially liked all the pics of people - even one of you, Ingrid!

Audrey said...

Glad the family enjoyed the chicken. We liked it also :)