Saturday, June 8, 2013


I have made this chicken before, several months ago, and we decided it was good but had too many different flavors in it. This time when I made it I left out the curry powder from the marinade but left everything else the same. We all thought it was really tasty! It is a pretty easy way to dress up grilled chicken!
I also made the beef enchiladas last week. We all enjoyed them but I do think I prefer their cheesy chicken enchiladas to these. I only used one can of enchilada sauce and it wasn't too spicy but did have a nice little zip to it:)
Jenny so nicely brought us some of her Peanut Butter Bars to try out. The kids loved these and they looked pretty! I agree with her that the oreos kind of ended up a mess as you tried to eat them.


1 comment:

Audrey said...

Good idea to leave out the curry for a different flavor. I agree about the Oreo cookies in the bars. Maybe if they were baked first they wouldn't get moist & messy.