Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Leslee's Meals

We aren't big fish fans around my house so I substituted chicken in the fish stick recipe. It worked out well. I had to make a few more changes to make them gluten free. I just put some gf oats and rice chex in a food processor to make the bread crumbs. We ate our "chicken nuggets" with some delicious sweet potato fries (Alexia is our favorite brand). Everyone loved them!

 sorry they didn't really photograph great! 

The tandoori chicken and indian rice was another delicious meal. I marinated the chicken for most of the day and then grilled it on the bbq. The yellow rice was a favorite of Knox's. I thought it was good but the flavor wasn't as strong as I expected. Maybe I just needed to add more spices? All in all it was delicious and I will probably make this again! 


1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum! I still need to make the fish sticks - good to know chicken subs well.