Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jacki’s Beef Enchiladas with Red Sauce

I thought these enchiladas were really good.  Unfortunately the store I was shopping at didn’t have any tapioca flour and I forgot to stop at another store so I didn’t have a chance to make the cheese rolls – another time.  But, back to the enchiladas – easy enough to make with good flavor.  After reading Tarin’s review I just used a Mexican cheese blend for all of the cheese needed and omitted the pepper Jack cheese.  I also used mild enchilada sauce (one can was plenty).  I used flour tortillas but I think corn would be good also. 

Jacki's Pics 030

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Looks good :) good idea about the cheese. We did that also after reading other reviews about the spiceyness. The corn tortillas tasted really good.

Al and Jenny said...

Yum! Those look so good! I am making them on Tuesday.