Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jacki’s Asian Lettuce Wraps and Quick and Easy Noodle Stir-Fry

I made both of these recipes last week and thought they were delicious.  First the lettuce wraps – I was hankering for something similar to PF Changs lettuce wraps and these didn’t disappoint.  I followed the recipe as directed but omitted the water chestnuts and lemon zest.  My husband thought it was too strange to wrap the mixture in lettuce so he put his in a tortilla.  There was plenty of leftover chicken mixture which I enjoyed for leftovers and also used for tacos. 
The Quick and Easy Noodle Stir-Fry wasn’t exactly quick with all the prep work involved but was really tasty.  I used thin spaghetti because that is what I had and I grilled up some chicken to toss in.  I used peanut oil which added a nice flavor and aroma.  Yum!

Jacki's Pics 025

Jacki's Pics 029

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Both dishes looked great! Glad that you liked both recipes. We did also.

Nika said...

That cracks me up about it being too strange to put in a lettuce leaf.