Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Version of the Meal

Last night we enjoyed this delicious meal.  We aren't huge fish eaters so I just decided to use chicken instead of the salmon.  I followed the recipe and it was quite easy to cook up.  While that was was cooking I got out my new electric skillet to cook up the cabbage salad.  I didn't think any of my pans would contain it so the skillet worked out perfectly.  I let it cook a while longer then suggested before adding the remaining ingredients.  I didn't see the part about salt and pepper so it was just sweet.  I served these two with a baked potato and it made a nice meal.  Both Sean and I really enjoyed both dishes.  The salad was not like anything I have made before but it was very good and fun to try.  Excellent choices Claudia! Glad that you are able to join our little cooking group!



1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum! Your meal looks very tasty. Good to know the chicken works well too although I do like salmon so will use that. I am looking forward to making the meal.