Sunday, January 24, 2010

Roasted Chicken Breast with Twice Baked Potatoes

This meal was quite good and we both enjoyed it.  I followed the chicken recipe except for putting Italian Seasoning on instead of Rosemary, since that is what we had.  I wished I would have marinaded the chicken before hand to get extra flavor but I didn't think about it.  For the potatoes I just baked them in the microwave and then Sean helped me to dig out the insides.  The potoates we had were pretty small and it probably would have been easier with some bigger ones.  When mixing up the insides, I just added a bit of sourcream and cheese until it looked about right.  I didn't put any bacon on them.  Both things were very good but I liked the potatoes the best! We will have to try the dessert soon too!

(since the potatoes were small, I decided I need two:)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Looks good. I agree that the chicken would have been tastier with some marinating. Thanks for the review and picture.