Monday, January 25, 2010

Salmon and Pears ... So good!!!

Finitely here is the final product!!!
I loved the risotto for this recipe I decided to cook the Salmon and also the cabbage since I didn’t have time to make those on another time. It was wonderful. My family really loves Salmon so that was a no brainner but the risotto was so creamy with all the mushroom (I doubled the amount) It was a perfect meal, definitely making this again.



























The pears were amazingly easy to make and I loved the citrus taste versus the grape (wine recipe) I make. I decided to add a dollop of whipped cream on top for presentation. We ended up only having half of the pears since we were all stuffed from dinner. Can’t wait to make this in the summer!!!

























2 comments:

Leslee said...

All your dishes look great! I am glad you were able to get all caught up. The risotto was one of my favorties so far, great choice!

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks delicious! I really liked all of these dishes too. The boys all look so mannerly and well behaved at the dinner table! Thanks for the review and pictures.