Saturday, July 9, 2011

Leslee's Flat Apple Pie

After seeing my mom's review I decided to make this recipe too. We have made the pie crust before but it was pretty easy to mix up and turned out nice. I used some nice crisp golden delicious apples in place of granny smith. I liked not having to deal with making the crust look nice in the pan and my folding was definitely 'rustic'. I thought this turned out well and Sean reported he like it. I cooked up some of the filling for myself separately and ate it with some ice-cream, delicious! Also I just made half the recipe.







- Posted using BlogPress

3 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

I was not able to see the picture but it sounds like your pie turned out delicious and I do imagine the filling was very tasty over ice cream.

Audrey said...

Well after the two good reviews I really need to make this apple pie :)

Kim said...

Looks delicious. I plan on catching up when we get back into town. Also, I am SO excited for the next cookbook. It is going to be SO fun!!!