Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Cookbook Title!

The next cookbook we will be cooking from is Our Best Bites – Mormon Moms in the Kitchen by Sara Wells & Kate Jones.
You can order this book online or find it in some bookstores.  They also have a website www.ourbestbites.com.  Not all of the
recipes in the book are on the website.  We still have a few recipes in the PW cookbook that we have not tried.  So, for the month of July we will not select a specific recipe but everyone can cook whatever they want from the PW book and post a review about it.  If you need to catch up on your cooking and/or posting feel free, this is a great month to do so.  We would all love to hear your results!  We will begin cooking from the new cookbook the beginning of August – assignments will be forthcoming.  Please let either Leslee or I know if you do NOT want to be included in the recipe selection rotation.  Or, leave a comment below.   So, for the month of July – order your new book and prepare some of those few recipes remaining in the PW cookbook such as pico de gallo, rosemary potatoes, roasted corn salad etc.  Don’t forget to share your results with us:)  PW will have a new show on the Food Network channel beginning some time in August which might be a fun  to watch.  It is supposed to be about cooking and life on their ranch.  Hope to see some postings from all of you over the next few weeks.

6 comments:

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

Hi!!! Ok, Since we are not going to begin our new cookbook until Aug. I'm going to let you know ahead of time to not include me on the recipe choice rotation. Johnny will making his appearance this month sometime,so I think I'm going to sit this next cookbook cycle out. I will continue to cook with Audrey, but I just can't commit completely. You HAVE NOT seen the last of me! :) Happy Cooking!!!!

Jacki's travels said...

Sounds like a good enough reason to take it easy this go around:) I wish you all the best and hope everything goes well. We will be looking forward to little Johnny's arrival. I think we have some other expectant moms in our club as well (due later). Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

My sister in law was just showing me this cookbook last week and it looks like there are a lot of great recipes to try! Can't wait!

Heidi said...

I just got this cookbook in the mail today. Haven't looked at it yet; but I'm sure it will be great!