Friday, July 29, 2011

New Recipes from Our Best Bites

I hope everyone is ready to start cooking from our new cookbook! There are so many delicious looking recipes in there that I can't wait to try. Since this cookbook is much bigger we thought we could go back to choosing 2 or 3 recipes to make each week that could maybe go together for a meal.
This week I chose 3 that should make a refreshing summer meal!

Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade pg 26
Asian Cabbage Salad pg 75
Easy Chocolate Mousse pg 234

Also I will update the rotation on the right side. I just plugged everyone in so let us know if the week doesn't work for you. We also have a new member to our group, Sarah, who is Jenny's SIL so welcome!


- Posted using BlogPress

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Can't wait to try the recipes that you picked. Dana & I have our books ordered & we should get them in the next couple of days. I'm ready to start a new cookbook!
Also your Pico de Gallo looked very good! Good idea to pair it with the pulled pork :)

Al and Jenny said...

I bought the ingredients today! I think it might be Sunday dinner.