Monday, October 17, 2011

Jacki’s Cookie Sundae Cups

I made this recipe last night for dessert and it was REALLY good – you  can’t go wrong with chocolate chip cookie dough and ice cream:)  I followed the recipe as directed except it took about 20 minutes to cook the cookie dough instead of 12-14 like the recipe said.   The dough had been chilling in the fridge since I  made it earlier in the day so maybe it took longer since it was still cold.  It was all pretty simple and straight forward.  My dough didn’t rise all the way to the top of the ramekin like in the cookbook picture so maybe I didn’t add enough but it seemed like plenty.  Very tasty!

Jacki's Pics 002

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Mmm, that looks good! I like the cherry on the top :). Did you use both toppings?

Jacki's travels said...

Oh, no I only used chocolate because I didn't have any caramel. The cherry is a must!:)