Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leslee’s Recipes

 

White Chicken Chili- This was so easy to fix and turned out very tasty! I used canned chicken, so I just dumped everything into the crockpot and let it cook for several hours.  I forgot to add the cilantro but it was still delicious!

IMG_3969

Apple Streusel Bars- I made these on Sunday and took most of them to a church function. Sean sampled the rest of them and said they were delicious! They were pretty easy to make and smelled good!

IMG_3997

Cornbread- I made the cornbread as well last week and I loved it! I used a package of gluten free cornbread mix and a box of gluten free yellow cake mix.  Both boxes called for a lot of eggs, butter, oil, etc so I felt like I was adding a ton of stuff.  I ended up with a lot of corn muffins!! I thought they turned out really tasty.

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Glad you guys liked the recipes and everything turned out. Your apple streusel bars look perfect - good enough for a cookbook pic.

Audrey said...

Enjoyed your reviews of the 3 recipes. We really liked the bean soup, but I haven't made the other two dishes yet. Glad to know they were good also :)