Monday, October 17, 2011

Kim's review


I made the white chicken chili and it was delicious. The first time I made it I did it in the crock pot and the second time (yes, it was that yummy!), I did it on the stove. Each time it was perfectly tasty and a winner at my house. It is easy but so delicious. A keeper for sure!



I made the cornbread and I liked it. Like everyone has said (and the cookbook too), it makes A LOT!! I thought the taste was perfect for me. They were just a little crumbly for my liking. It made a huge mess when my little boys were trying to eat them. They loved them by the way because they each thought I made cupcakes for dinner!


This apple dessert was easy and good... not delicious for me. It's one I'm not sure I will make again. We all liked it, but it didn't make anyone fly to the moon! By the way, I was watching a friends kids while she went to an ultrasound to find out if she is having a boy or a girl, so that is why my icing is pink and blue.... it's a boy!!!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yes, I agree the chili is such an easy meal. Your icing idea is cute - always good to have plenty of boys around I suppose:)