Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kim's review

Last week I made the 3 recipes I chose.

First up, the pumpkin shake... yum!!! I was a little hesitant when I was adding the pumpkin puree but mixed with the ice cream and everything else it was yummy and delicious. I made it for my kids who quickly gobbled it up.


The chocolate waffles (this is my husbands attempt to try and take a "pretty" picture! I thought these were really good. They are really sweet and you fill up on them fast. When I fisrt started pouring the batter to make the waffles I thought we weren't going to have enough for everyone but since they are so rich, it's hard to eat a lot. I think we even had a little left over. We didn't have any cream, that would have tasted yummy on them but probably made them even sweeter.


I LOVED the Greek couscous. I didn't add the olives or parsley. Also, I threw some chicken on our George Foreman and tossed it in. I didn't chill it for 2 hours either. We actually ate it warm and thought it was delicious. It all came together in just a couple of minutes and tasted fresh and light! YUM!! I ate some for leftovers yesterday and it was still really good but I think I kind of preferred it warm.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Your food looked great. I haven't tried them yet, but was glad for your reviews, so I know what to expect :)

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for your reviews and suggestions. I still need to make these recipes and post about them. They all look very tasty.