Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tarin Playing Catch Up

So I while I don't have any pictures I have done a couple of our recipes so far...

I loved the cookies in the cups. I've done this before in a bigger sized container and was glad that I tried it in the ramekins, they are officially called pizookies but I know that there is a restaurant in Utah called The Chocolate that calls them cazookies which is where I saw them for the first time.   I also had to cook them longer, I don't know if it's because I put more dough in than I was supposed to but they turned out yummy.

The other one I just did was the white bean chicken chili. I haven't really had many chicken chili's before and I figured that this would just taste like a soup, but when I took my first bite I really thought chili. I made it on the stove top and let it just simmer for about an hour before serving it. I also thought the lime at the end was the perfect flavor! We also crumbled up tortilla chips and I tried it with some sour cream and cheese and it was just delicious. It was so easy, healthy, and yummy. Even Jack liked it and he hates all things chicken. Definitely a keeper.

No comments: