Sunday, October 2, 2011

Leslee’s Chicken Bacon Alfredo and Dinner Rolls

I made this meal today for lunch and it turned out well.  I ended up using canned chicken which made things a little easier. I also omitted the artichoke hearts and green onions. I was a little skeptical of the white sauce and didn’t think it looked very good as I put it into the oven but I was surprised at how tasty it was. At the ending of the baking time I let the cheese brown up a bit under the broiler.  I am glad it turned out well because I made a double batch to put some in the freezer:) The rolls were relatively easy to make but I only ended up adding about 6 cups of flour to mine.  I was worried that wouldn’t be enough but they turned out great.  I made half of the batch into cinnamon rolls and Sean said those were very tasty too.  For myself I tried out the Gluten Free dinner roll recipe that was featured on the Our Best Bites Blog.  They turned out okay…

IMG_3899

IMG_3904

Earlier this week I re-made the Chipotle Beef Tacquitos since I didn’t really end up following the recipe the first time.  I opted to use the spice instead of the canned chilies. These were really good! They were a little bit dry but dipped into guacamole or salsa they were prefect! 

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum - your food looks really good. I am glad to hear your rolls turned out (the regular ones:)

Audrey said...

Everything looked good. Good idea to try the roll recipe for cinnamon rolls also :)