Sunday, October 30, 2011

Recipe Catch Up

I have a few recipes I tried lately from the last few weeks.

First up is the Double Chocolate Waffles.  These were delicious! I served them with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. I made a gluten free and regular version, both really tasty!

IMG_4077IMG_4079

One night last week I made a big batch of the grilled taco chicken.  The first night we had it in tacos.  That was good and I preferred the taste of the seasoning to the packet of taco seasoning.  The next day I used the extras to make the Taco Soup.  This was easy to make and tasty.  It more liquid then some other versions I have made but still good.  Sean appreciated that there wasn’t beans in there but I think they would be a nice addition.

I made the Stovetop Kettle Corn for our little Halloween Preschool Party and it was a big hit, especially among us moms! It was pretty easy to make and was really good!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

The chocolate waffle looks delicious and your taster is extra cute:) Thanks.