Monday, April 23, 2012

Audrey's Teriyaki Sauce & Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Skewers

Here is the Teriyaki Sauce.  Very simple to make & very tasty.  I think that I actually simmered it too long, as the flavors were strong, but Brock & I liked it.
Next is the skewers.  I followed the recipe, but I forgot to read all the way through the recipe, so didn't allow enough time to marinate my chicken ;(  I highly recommend doing that!  We still thought that it had good flavor, but it would have been more moist & had more flavor marinating it.  Next time :)

Here is the finished product!  We really liked the recipes & I will fix them again.  Our grocery store didn't have the artichokes at the time, so I cooked asparagus instead.  I'll try the artichokes another time.

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks really good!