Friday, April 6, 2012

New Recipes!!!

We have been using our grill a lot already so I chose some recipes we could cook out there (or inside). Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken Skewers (117) that uses the Teriyaki Sauce (46). Also since we will already have the grill going I thought it would be fun to try the Fire-Roasted Artichokes (190).  I am not sure when was the last time I had artichokes!

Also I updated the recipe rotation on the right side.  We will try to remind you (text or email) a few days  before that it is your turn to choose.  Let us know if you would rather skip choosing a recipe.

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks. Looking forward to trying these recipes.

Audrey said...

I getting ready to cook the chicken skewers tonight. I've been wanting to try them, as they look sooo good. Good recipe picks :)