Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rosemary Pork Tenderloin and Poppy Seed Dressing

 

Tonight for dinner we had the rosemary pork tenderloin.  I followed the directions and put it in the spices to marinate in the morning.  It was very tasty and tender.  The only thing different from the recipe was that it cooked for almost an hour before it got to 160 degrees, but it was also about 2 1/2 pounds instead of just 1 so that is probably why.  Meat always seems to take much longer to cook for me than the recipes say. 

I also made the poppy seed dressing on Sunday.  I followed the directions since I was making it for company, but I would definitely add less sugar next time, like other have suggested.  It is really good and I have been enjoying it on my salads. 

IMG_0579

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yes, I thought both the tenderloin and poppy seed dressing were good recipes. I have already made the tenderloin again.