Thursday, December 17, 2009

Heidi's Chili'

We had the chili last night for dinner. I followed the recipe pretty closely except I used white cooking wine instead of the red as that was all that I had. I put the hamburger in and let it cook with the rest of the ingredients. I don't know that I will do it that way again as I usually like to drain and rinse my hamburger. Everyone seemed to like it except for Connor and it was too spicy for him.
Kenton's chili before he added tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
Mine ready for consumption...


3 comments:

Leslee said...

That sure looks tasty with the cheese and chips on top. That is not a big thing of diet coke next to it is it? haha

Jacki's travels said...

Oh yum, the one with the fritos and cheese looks quite inticing. I was thinking the same thing about the diet coke:)

Heidi said...

You are both right!!! LARGE diet coke :) Probably my 2nd of the day... I get one when I drop off Connor at school and then when I pick him up it is happy hour at Sonic and it would be a CRIME to drive right by during happy hour without stopping :)